New School |Year


This year started off fine. I have 23 students in my classes and even more in my History class. History of Quebec and Canada is a new course for me this year and I'm learning a lot along with my students. Soon they'll be working on a research project on the native cultures of Canada. I can't wait to see the progress and results. Right now in Media class they are creating logos. Actually, at this moment they are having a workshop on creating their own blogs. Last night was parents' night and we have a new principal. I'm very pleased because he told me I might just get a smart board for my class. Next blog...I'll talk about our Great Canadian Shoreline Clean-Up for which I am the site coordinator. It's raining now and my van is on the fritz so I'm walking more and loving it....Dogs still following me around but I have enough with my own. See ya, Judy!

Popular Posts