summer 2011

Summer vacation...it's what we look forward to all year. It's here and it's gone so I'll take advantage of it while it lasts!! It would be great to live my whole life as if it were a vacation, that way I'd always be plesantly surprised!! Two days ago I went to stand outside to see and hear U2. I didn't have a ticket but I could see and hear everything from far away and I didn't get hearing damage. There was a weird character screaming repeatedly "Euphoria is better than U2". He didn't make me laugh but the security didn't mind him because they probably felt bad for him. He had his hand out and everything. I took some good photos and even videos which were really artistic but I won't publish them because I don't think I'm allowed to. Anyways U can go on Utube and see Saturday's concert in Montreal (that's what Bono announced).

Popular Posts