Winter 2023

 The time is passing quickly and l doing some reading and creating art. Working on my writing and sketches as well. I find that the snow lingers on in the North but l don’t mind, especially on sunny days. Nice to spend time with friends and rare times with family as well. I think about the losses l’ve lived through and wish for the best in the future always with a hopeful attitude and a smile on my face… Here are some sample watercolours l’ve had fun with. I also enjoyed doing Resin Art.

It was a lot of fun watching the squirrels collect nuts in the fall. I find that they are very quick with the food though and even take the bread l leave for the birds. It must have been a cold winter, but it is to be expected in Northern Quebec.

Once it rains again, we will know that spring is arriving which will eventually melt away all of our beloved snow!!! Seriously though l do love the snow.






Popular Posts